Garage and Workshops
We are partnered brokers with prefabricated steel building manufacturers to assist you with:
1. Design your new building
2. Free Quotes for the lowest price
3. Free Delivery and Installation
4. Bank financing
5. Rent-to-Own programs
6. Engineer Certified building codes.
7. 90 MPH Wind Warranty
8. Four Season Workmanship
9. Warranty 20 year limited rust through warranty on 12 gauge frames
10. Color choices to make it easier to match the surroundings
11. Communicate with the manufacturer on your behalf should any problems arise during the process.
Note; we are not the manufacturer nor do we install buildings.
We offer garage roll-up doors in size;
36”x80” vinyl door with lock-set
36”x84” steel door with lock-set
30”x30” with 1/2 screen
We have our standard roof that has rounded corners.
Our A-Frame box eve style with horizontal sheets.
The A-Frame vertical roof is a must have in high snow areas.
• Has an R-Value of 16.
• Offers radiation and vapor barriers for steel buildings
• Is great for heat, condensation, and cold.
• Comes with reflective aluminum foil on each side of a 5mm closed-cell polyethylene foam center.
Our insulation is ICC-ES recognized and Energy Star-qualified due to the following characteristics:
• It has a classification A for fire retardant, slow flame propagation material.
• It doesn’t leak when fastened.
• It’s waterproof.It has two aluminum faces that reflect radiation and heat.
• It offers thermal insulation.
• It retains its thickness over time.
NOTE: Because of the many of variations of the building codes from State to State and City to City it is impossible for us to know your codes. Please contact your local Building Code department to inquire about permitting requirements.